On-line registration for any course or special event is easy and quick once you have a RAMP account set up.
It only takes a few minutes to set up an account and once you do you never have to enter the information again. Read the following directions and then click REGISTER NOW at the bottom of the page.
- Set up an account on RAMP
- Register yourself or your child as a new athlete in any one of the 3 different divisions. (Adult, Youth or 3 year old)
If the person taking the class has previously registered for a class they may be in the existing athlete pull down tab.
- Choose the class or classes you want.
- Enter your information again as a parent/guardian emergency contact. It may be in the pull down menu already. You do not have to enter a second emergency contact if you do not wish to, just click continue at the bottom.
- Proceed to the payment section. Your payment will be listed at the bottom of the summary page and you will receive an e-mail confirmation if you have registered successfully.
If you are a new student and not sure which class you should be registering for please see the descriptions of the classes here. If still unsure please e-mail us email@example.com and we will call you to discuss the best options.
To view the schedules click here.